This low carb pizza crust is a pizza crust I am sure everyone will love. Ingredients:10 oz canned chicken1 oz grated parmesan1 large eggHow to prepare:
- Thoroughly drain the canned chicken, getting as much moisture out as possible.
- Spread chicken on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes to dry out the chicken.
- Once the chicken is done baking for 10 minutes, remove and place in a mixing bowl. Increase the heat of the oven to 500 degrees.
- Add cheese and egg to the bowl with chicken and mix.
- Pour mixture onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat and spread thin. Placing parchment paper on top and using a rolling pin makes this easier.
- Optional: with a spatula press the edges of the crust in to for a ridge for the crust. This is beneficial if you’re using topping that may slide off.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes at 500 degrees.
- Remove crust from oven. Add desired toppings and bake for another 6-10 minutes at 500 degrees. Toppings will dictate the final cook time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes. Your life is not changed. Enjoy!
TOTAL CALORIES : 100.3