Keto chicken nuggets are one of the easiest dishes to make and we're sharing it to you!Ingredients:Boneless chicken, diced into nuggets1 tsp black pepper1 tsp salt1 tsp smoked paprika½ tsp chili powder or cayenne½ tsp garlic powder2 tsp Italian seasoning½ bag pork rinds3 tbsp mayo3 tbsp dijon mustard1 eggHow to prepare:
- Dice raw boneless into tiny nuggets.
- Season with black pepper, salt, smoked paprika, chili powder or cayenne, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Crush a bunch of pork rinds about a half bag until finely crushed. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix mayo, dijon mustard, egg. Whisk well.
- Add seasoned raw chicken nuggets to wet ingredients then toss pork rinds.
- Coat chicken nuggets well with sauce and pork rinds.
- Bake nuggets on 425 for 35 minute or you can fry at 350 for 10 minutes.
TOTAL CALORIES : 226.8