When you have all the time to prepare a sweet breakfast, consider making the ground beef eggs, cheese muffins with spinach! A healthy way to start a beautiful day!
How to prepare:
- Mix ground beef with the mustard, jalapeno, onions, and salt, cilantro, tomatoes.
- Transfer ingredients to cupcake pan.
- Make small meatball with ground beef. Everything to be mixed.
- Cover your little tray to the top. Leave space in the middle to fill it with the cheese and spinach. Then last would be your scrambled eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350 to 400. Once hot, put your trays and lower down to 300.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Once the eggs turn golden brown, you are all done.
TOTAL CALORIES : 72.9