This french toast recipe is so easy to make and perfect for breakfast or brunch! Enjoy the best toast ever! Ingredients:
Bread:1 tablespoon coconut flour1¼ tablespoon butter melted1 egg1 teaspoon cream cheese¼ teaspoon baking powder1/4 tsp cinnamonpinch of nutmegFrench Toast:1 egg1/4 cup heavy whipping cream1/4 tsp Swerve Confectioners SugarHow to prepare:
- Melt butter in a ceramic or glass bowl. (mine was about 6 inches).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk together until combined.
- Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and allow to cool for a minute or two.
- Cut bread in half like a bun (each side will be thin).
- In a flat dish add 1 egg and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream and combine with a whisk.
- Soak bread on both sides in egg and heavy whipping cream mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet and fry each side until crisp.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Swerve Confectioners Sugar on top and serve with sugar-free syrup.
TOTAL CALORIES : 481.5