Try this crockpot crustless recipe! This is delicious and simple to make!
How to prepare:
- Brown your beef and seasonings in a skillet on the stove over medium/high heat and drain.
- Put your beef and mozzarella in a bowl and mix it together.
- Spray your crockpot lightly with cooking spray.
- Evenly spread out your beef mixture in your crockpot.
- Pour your pizza sauce across the top and spread out evenly.
- Top with your pizza blend cheese and toppings.
- Cover and cook on low for around 4 hours.
TOTAL CALORIES : 499.9