These peanut butter chocolate fat bombs are VERY similar to our nut butter cup recipes, but with a different sweetener. Ingredients:½ cup organic virgin coconut oil½ cup natural peanut butter or almond butter (with less than 5 grams of sugar)2-3 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder2-4 tbsps swerve (or sweetener to taste)*Splash of vanilla extract (optional)How to prepare:
- In a large skillet over low heat melt coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Stir in cocoa powder.
- Stir in swerve.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract if using.
- Pout into a spouted cup to make pouring easier.
- Pour mixture into silicone candy molds. (My molds holds over ½ tbsp)
- Freeze or refrigerate until set
- Remove from molds and store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Eat one fat bomb to curb appetite or satisfy your sweet tooth.
TOTAL CALORIES : 230.4