Keto Creamy Tuscan Chicken in a parmesan spinach Sauce is prepacked with flavour and yes, easy and quick to make too!
How to prepare:
- Thoroughly season chicken with salt, pepper and ½ teaspoon oregano on both sides.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter with a bit of oil from the tomatoes over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until browned. Once done and no longer pink, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- To make the sauce, add the remaining tablespoon butter to the same pan. Cook onion, garlic, ½ teaspoon oregano and sun-dried tomatoes. Slowly add chicken broth, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese and mix to combine until smooth while simmering for 2-3 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach to the mixture and continue cooking until wilted. Add the chicken back to the pan and reheat for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!
TOTAL CALORIES : 535.8