These keto cookies are the perfect recipe for any occasion - parties, desserts, or just a sweet Sunday with the family!
8 tbsps of butter (1 whole stick - ¼ pound) softened
⅓ cup pyure sweetener or swerve (pyure will taste sweeter)
1 large egg + ¼ cup olive oil
1/4 cup olive oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
2 cups almond flour
⅔ cup lily’s dark chocolate (cut into chunks) - OR Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chip
How to prepare:
How to prepare:
- Put softened butter into a medium mixing bowl, and beat with a hand mixer or similar until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the Pyure sweetener, vanilla extract, egg, and salt and continue to mix until even.
- Add in the almond flour and begin mixing. Slowly add in ½ cup of almond flour at a time to mix evenly.
- Sprinkle the lily’s chocolate into the mixture and fold with a spatula until evenly distributed to your liking.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Place parchment paper onto a cookie sheet and scoop cookies out with either a scooper or with a spoon. Each cookie will contain 1 & ½ tablespoons of dough.
- Space the cookie dough apart evenly to place about 8 cookies per sheet (15 cookies total on two sheets), unless you have a mega cookie sheet.
- Place cookies in the oven for at least 12 minutes, but start to watch them around that time. We find that they are baked to our own liking around the 15-16 minute mark, but you can take them out as early as you want depending on how gooey you want them.
- Set on counter to cool before eating, as chocolate will come out molten hot.
TOTAL CALORIES : 158.6