While most keto bread recipes can taste very eggy or crumble easily; amazingly, this one has little to no eggy taste.Ingredients:½ cup butter, melted2 tbsp coconut oil7 50g eggs1 tsp baking powder2 cup almond flour½ tsp xanthan gum½ tsp saltHow to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Put the eggs into a bowl and heat for 1-2 mins on high.
- Add coconut oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Scrape into a loaf pan lined with baking paper.
- Add remaining ingredients. Will become quite thick.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove once skewer comes out of the middle clean.
TOTAL CALORIES : 247.8