If you love a good casserole, this enchilada bake recipe will not disappoint! Ingredients:
Crust:4 Oz cream cheese softened2 eggs1/2 Tsp taco seasoning8 Oz cheddar cheese shreddedTopping:1 Lb ground beef1 Tbsp taco seasoning1 jar enchilada sauce 8.5oz8 oz pepper jack cheese shreddedHow to prepare:Crust:
- Beat or whisk the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Add the seasoning; mix well.
- Stir in the cheese and mix well.
- Grease a 9x13" baking dish or line with parchment paper; spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom.
- Bake at 350º, 35 minutes or until browned, but not too dark.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before adding the topping.
- Brown the hamburger; drain fat.
- Stir in the seasoning and enchilada sauce
- Spread over the crust and top with the cheese.
- Bake another 20 minutes or so until hot and bubbly.
TOTAL CALORIES : 571.3