This easy keto skillet chicken is fast and easy to prepare! Ingredients:6 strips bacon chopped6 boneless skinless chicken thighsSalt and pepper1 tbsp butter2 cloves garlic minced5 ounces baby spinach1 cup heavy cream½ cup grated Parmesan½ cup crumbled fetaHow to prepare:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chopped bacon until crisp. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, reserving the bacon grease in the pan.
- Season the thighs with salt and pepper and add to the pan, laying them flat if they are folded up. Cook 4 minutes per side, until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter and let melt. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and the parmesan and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add the bacon back into the sauce and stir to combine. Add the chicken back into the pan and toss to coat. Sprinkle the pan with crumbled feta.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.
TOTAL CALORIES : 321.6