Christmas Cream Cheese Balls
Rich and attractive for any party.. not just Christmas - but all the more on Christmas season!Ingredients:400 grams of cream cheese, room temperature100 grams cheddar cheese, grated150 grams parmesan cheese1 teaspoon garlic powder100 grams of bacon50 grams red bell pepper50 grams green bell pepperHow to prepare:
- Remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for at least an hour until it is smooth.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and add the garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese. Mix them well with a fork until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Store this mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to make it easier to mold.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the bacon and fry it. Remove it from the pan and place it on a plate with absorbent paper. Finely chop the nuts and peppers.
- Place the ingredients in four flat plates separated: nuts, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and bacon.
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator and divide it into four equal parts. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls.
- Pass the cheese ball through the bacon plate until it is covered on all sides as if it were breaded. Repeat this procedure with the other flavors.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with parsley and nuts or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
other articles you may like: