The chocolate chip cheesecake fat bombs recipe is another quick and no-bake dessert made with cream cheese, coconut oil, and vanilla. Ingredients:4 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature4 tbsps melted butter¼ cup coconut oil does not have to be melted2 tbsps zero-calorie sweetener¼ cup chocolate chips (You can use Lily’s sweetened with Stevia)1 tsp vanilla extractHow to prepare:
- Add the cream cheese, melted butter, coconut oil, sweetener, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or standing mixer, mix for a couple of minutes until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. You can retain a few to add as a topping to each bomb if you wish.
- You can either line a mini cupcake pan with cupcake liners or go without liners.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake/muffin tin. The ingredients above will make 12 small fat bombs. Double the ingredients for 24 fat bombs.
- Smooth the top of each bomb with a spoon or knife.
- Freeze for 30 minutes. (I noticed the bombs had hardened around 30 minutes. I have also done 2 hours.)
- Remove from the tray and serve!
TOTAL CALORIES : 131.4