Surprise the family with this homemade
breakfast pizza made with bacon, eggs, tomatoes, spinach, and cheese made ready in less than 30 minutes!Ingredients:6 eggs¼ cup frozen spinachBaconTomatoes½ avocadoCheeseHow to prepare:
- Mix 6 eggs with 1/4c frozen spinach in a bowl while the pan heats up with a little oil.
- Pour in the egg mixture and let cook until the bottom is set.
- Sprinkle with bacon and tomatoes.
- Put in the oven at 350° until the egg is cooked through.
- Add half an avocado. Then you can add cheese to the slices after.
TOTAL CALORIES : 301