This blueberry cream cheese muffin is the perfect recipe filled with cream cheese and topped with so much streusel! Ingredients:4 large eggs¼ cup water1 tbsp vanilla extract2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup sugar substitute1 tbsp baking powder½ cup fresh blueberriesCheese Filling:8 oz cream cheese, softened1 large egg, beaten½ cup fresh blueberriesStreusel Topping:½ cup blanched almond flour2 tbsp sugar substitute1 ½ tbsp unsalted butter, cold½ tsp ground cinnamonHow to prepare:
- Place oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 375F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat 4 eggs until frothy. Add the water and vanilla extract, and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix the 2 cups almond flour, sugar substitute, and baking powder. Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until all is combined. Fold ½ cup of blueberries into the batter.
- Create the cheese filling by whisking together cream cheese and egg. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture onto the batter in the prepared muffin cups. Top evenly with the second ½ cup of blueberries.
- Combine all Streusel topping ingredients, using a fork to cut the butter into the topping. Crumble equally over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until muffins are firm and spongy, and a toothpick inserted into the center of one comes out mostly clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Server warm or chilled. Store refrigeration.
TOTAL CALORIES : 260.8