We guarantee you that this bacon ranch chicken casserole will be a sure hit to both kids and kids at heart! Ingredients:1.5 lb cooked chicken, cubed1 lb fresh broccoli, steamed and drained or frozen broccoli, thawed and drained1 tbsp minced onion1 tbsp parsley½ tbsp garlic powder½ tbsp dill½ tsp salt½ tsp pepper¼ cup + 2 tbsp bacon crumbles8 oz cream cheese softened4 oz sour cream4 oz mayo8 oz shredded cheddarHow to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 if baking immediately. Or you can prep ahead and keep in the refrigerator for a day or two.
- In a big bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and spices and mix thoroughly.
- To the cream cheese mixture, you just made add the chicken, broccoli, 3/4 of the cheese, and the 1/4 cup bacon crumbles and mix well.
- Dump into a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining cheese and 2 tbsp bacon crumbles on top.
- Bake until hot about 35 minutes.
TOTAL CALORIES : 390.8