A quick healthy no-bake keto coconut chocolate peanut butter fat bomb cookies! Ingredients:1 ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter2 tsp pure vanilla extract2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes2 tbsp melted butterHow to prepare:
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butter, coconut flake and cocoa powder mixing well. The mixture will be gooey.
- Scoop the no-bake cookies onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently press/shape the ingredients into a 3” cookie.
- Once you have all the cookies on your baking sheet, place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store in a large freezer bag in the freezer for whenever your sweet tooth hits.
TOTAL CALORIES : 256.0