This keto white chicken chili is packed full of green chilies and chicken. Let the jalapeño kick in. Ingredients:1 lb chicken1.5 cups chicken broth2 garlic cloves, finely minced1 4.5 can chopped green chiles1 diced jalapeño1 diced green chilies¼ cup diced onion4 tbsp butter¼ cup heavy whipping cream4 oz cream cheese2 tsp cumin1 tsp oreganoHow to prepare:
- In a large pot, season chicken with cumin, oregano, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Sear both sides over medium heat until golden.
- Add broth to the pot, cover and cook chicken for 15-20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- While chicken is cooking, melt butter in a medium skillet.
- Add chiles, diced jalapeño, green pepper, and onion to skillet and saute until veggie soften.
- Add minced garlic and saute additional 30 seconds and turn off the heat, set aside.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, shred with a fork and add back into the broth.
- Add sauteed veggies to pot with chicken and broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, soften cream cheese in microwave until you can stir it (-20 sec).
- Mix cream cheese with heavy whipping cream.
- Stirring quickly, add the mixture into the pot with chicken and veggies.
- Simmer an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with favorite toppings such as pepper jack cheese, avocado slices, cilantro, sour cream.
TOTAL CALORIES : 467.1