Chewy and lightly crisp! These bakery-style
keto chocolate chip cookies are utterly amazing and you will surely go for more! Ingredients:1 ½ cup almond flour½ cup salted butter¾ cup natvia (erythritol)1 tsp vanilla extract1 egg½ tsp baking powder¼ tsp salt½ tsp xanthan gum¾ cup sugarfree choco chipsHow to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 355F. Zap butter for 30 seconds to melt.
- Place butter into mixing bowl, beat with the erythritol. Add vanilla and egg, mix on low for another 15 seconds.
- Add almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, salt. Mix well.
- Press the dough together. Remove from bowl and add in chocolate chips into dough with hands.
- Roll the dough to make 12 balls, place on a baking tray and bake for 12 mins in 370F.
- Let cool and serve.
TOTAL CALORIES : 274.9