A delicious and quick keto brownies recipes to answer your chocolate cravings!
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 coconut oil
- 5 ounces of unsweetened chocolate chips
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cold water
Artificial Sweetener - 1:1 ratio sugar substitute will be around 2/3 cup. Stevia would be 1-2 tablespoons. See step 6 below.
How to prepare:
- Preheat over to 325 F. And grease a 9 inch pan
- In medium bowl mix together the cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder and salt
- Gently melt coconut oil in a saucepan and add in the chocolate ships until well mixed together
- Take the pan off the heat source and add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix
- Add in the dry ingredients
- Then add in your artificial sweetener. I do this last so that you can adjust the sweetness. I would add the sweetener in stages until the mixture is sweet to your liking
- Bake for 19 - 22 minutes and let it cool for 20 - 30 minutes.
TOTAL CALORIES 129.8