Make some fathead pizza crust topped with loads of melty cheese and you can add any of your favorite toppings! Ingredients:1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella¾ cup almond flour2 tbsp of cream cheese, cubed1 eggGarlic powder, onion powder, mixed herbs for seasoningHow to prepare:
- Put mozzarella and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minutes, stir and then another 30 sec, stir.
- Stir in egg and almond flour.
- Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency.
- Poke rows of holes with a fork to avoid bubbles.
- Put in a 425-degree oven.
- After 8 minutes, check the crust and poke holes if there are bubbles.
- Add desired pizza toppings.
- Continue cooking for a total of 12-14 minutes or until slightly brown and golden.
- Divide into 8 equal slices.
TOTAL CALORIES 171.7