Here's the pizza the internet has gone crazy over particularly to those in the keto diet!
Now is the time to make your own version of it! Ingredients:1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese or marble¾ cup almond flour2 tbsp of cream cheese, cubed1 egg beatenGarlic powder, onion powder, mixed herbs for seasoningHow to prepare:
- Put mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and replace in microwave for another 30 seconds (very hot).
- Stir in beaten egg and flour.
- Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency (if “stringy” then your cheese has hardened too much-- just put it back in the microwave for maybe another 20 seconds)
- Dock (poke rows of holes) with a fork to avoid bubbling.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Put in 425F oven. After 8 minutes, check it and poke holes where any large bubbles may be. Continue cooking for a total 10-12 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Top with your favorite toppings and then cook for 8-10 minutes.
TOTAL CALORIES : 171.7