These crispy parmesan chicken tenders result in a crispier and crunchier end product than breadcrumbs! Must-try!
How to prepare:
- Set up 3 large bowls or pans. Place chicken in the first bowl. Beat 2 eggs in middle bowl. And in the right bowl, mix together the almond flour, pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and seasoning.
- Pour enough olive oil into a skillet to cover the bottom and heat over medium-low.
- While skillet is heating up, dip floured chicken in egg and cover completely. Add a third beaten egg, if needed.
- Then dip chicken in the pork rind mixture and coat with the mixture.
- Repeat again. Dip in egg then coat in mixture.
- Once the oil in the skillet is hot, place the chicken in the pan — tongs work well for this. Do not turn the chicken until it is golden, crunchy brown.
- Brown the second side until chicken is cooked through. To be sure, remove a piece and cut through the chicken.
- Set up a plate lined with paper towels. Remove cooked chicken and place on your towels.
TOTAL CALORIES : 784.5