Cheesy chicken fritters always get glowing reviews. So if you love easy chicken recipes, this recipe is for you!
How to prepare:
- Using a sharp knife, dice chicken into 1/3″ to 1/2″ thick pieces and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine batter ingredients: 2 eggs, 5 Tbsp mayo, 1/3 cup flour, 1 1/3 cups mozzarella, 1 1/2 Tbsp dill, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Stir until well combined. Stir in diced chicken, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add 2 Tbsp oil and when oil is hot, add the chicken mixture a heaping tablespoon at a time (I used a flat ice cream scoop for uniform sizes).
- Pat down the fritters with the back of your spoon to flatten them slightly. Saute uncovered 3 – 4 min on the first side then flip and saute uncovered 3 min on the second side or until golden brown and fully cooked through. Repeat with remaining fritters. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve these chicken fritters with garlic aioli dip if desired and enjoy!! They’d also be great as mini sandwiches (sliders).
TOTAL CALORIES : 134.4