On the hunt for a low carb cheeseburger casserole, this is the recipe for you! Ingredients:1 pound ground beef1/2 cup onion chopped2 garlic cloves minced1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce2 oz cream cheese2 eggs2 tablespoons mustard1/2 cup heavy whipping cream2 cup Mexican style shredded cheese divided1 teaspoon Steak Seasoningsalt and pepper to taste6 slices bacon cooked and cut upHow to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, onions, steak seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste Add the Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese.
- Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and the cream cheese has melted.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, 1 cup cheese, heavy cream, and mustard.
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour the ground beef mixture into the dish.
- Sprinkle with bacon. Drizzle the liquid mixture on top. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
TOTAL CALORIES 450.4